Mana's Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories Maker, continue the available sentences!

5 posters

Go down

Stories Maker, continue the available sentences! Empty Stories Maker, continue the available sentences!

Post  Echo of Miru Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:03 pm

So, this is the rule. You must continue from a sentence to make a story.
Example, the first person said, " Last week I was here" and the 2nd person will continue, " Last week I was here and I was singing alone".
You have to write the whole story and then, add your sentences in the end of the current story.
Understand?
Okay, I'll go first...

" Last year I went to the temple "
Echo of Miru
Echo of Miru
Admin

https://mana-eternity.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Stories Maker, continue the available sentences! Empty Re: Stories Maker, continue the available sentences!

Post  Coronaria Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:17 am

" Last year I went to the temple and I stare at the faint light of the moon " flower

(Sounds sad to me Crying or Very sad )
Coronaria
Coronaria

Back to top Go down

Stories Maker, continue the available sentences! Empty Re: Stories Maker, continue the available sentences!

Post  Echo of Miru Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:00 pm

" Last year I went to the temple and I stare at the faint light of the moon. After it, I went home."
Echo of Miru
Echo of Miru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  奈落天魔 Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:27 am

"Last year I went to the temple and I stare at the faint light of the moon. After it, I went home. I felt a sense of insecurity within my stomach."
奈落天魔
奈落天魔

Location : The Grand Bell Palace, right next to my dear Chroche-sama. <3

http://narakutenma.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Coronaria Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:18 pm

"Last year I went to the temple and I stare at the faint light of the moon. After it, I went home. I felt a sense of insecurity within my stomach. And when I realize it, I farted." flower
Coronaria
Coronaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo of Miru Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:26 pm

"Last year I went to the temple and I stare at the faint light of the moon. After it, I went home. I felt a sense of insecurity within my stomach. And when I realize it, I farted. After it, I fainted."
Echo of Miru
Echo of Miru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Coronaria Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:34 pm

"Last year I went to the temple and I stare at the faint light of the moon. After it, I went home. I felt a sense of insecurity within my stomach. And when I realize it, I farted. After it, I fainted. I just realized that my fart is THAT stink." flower
Coronaria
Coronaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo of Miru Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:59 pm

"Last year I went to the temple and I stare at the faint light of the moon. After it, I went home. I felt a sense of insecurity within my stomach. And when I realize it, I farted. After it, I fainted. I just realized that my fart is THAT stink.After it, I laughed like a crazy people."
Echo of Miru
Echo of Miru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Coronaria Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:50 pm

"Last year I went to the temple and I stare at the faint light of the moon. After it, I went home. I felt a sense of insecurity within my stomach. And when I realize it, I farted. After it, I fainted. I just realized that my fart is THAT stink.After it, I laughed like a crazy people. Oh, you should look at my face's expression that time!"
Coronaria
Coronaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo of Miru Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:11 pm

"Last year I went to the temple and I stare at the faint light of the moon. After it, I went home. I felt a sense of insecurity within my stomach. And when I realize it, I farted. After it, I fainted. I just realized that my fart is THAT stink.After it, I laughed like a crazy people. Oh, you should look at my face's expression that time!

Story ends, let's tell a new one"
Echo of Miru
Echo of Miru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  white cloud Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Few year ago I found a strange sword
white cloud
white cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Coronaria Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:59 pm

Few year ago I found a strange sword, and I tried to pull it out of a monster's stinky mouth. flower
Coronaria
Coronaria

Back to top Go down

Post  white cloud Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:51 pm

Few year ago I found a strange sword, and I tried to pull it out of a monster's stinky mouth, but before i do that
white cloud
white cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Coronaria Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:11 pm

Few year ago I found a strange sword, and I tried to pull it out of a monster's stinky mouth, but before i do that, i wear my flower scented perfume. flower
Coronaria
Coronaria

Back to top Go down

Post  white cloud Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:21 pm

Few year ago I found a strange sword, and I tried to pull it out of a monster's stinky mouth, but before i do that, i wear my flower scented perfume. And because that so many bee try to catch me
white cloud
white cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Coronaria Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:24 pm

Few year ago I found a strange sword, and I tried to pull it out of a monster's stinky mouth, but before i do that, i wear my flower scented perfume. And because that so many bee try to catch me, and so i am stinged with thousand of poisonous scay bees. flower
Coronaria
Coronaria

Back to top Go down

Post  white cloud Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:21 pm

Few year ago I found a strange sword, and I tried to pull it out of a monster's stinky mouth, but before i do that, i wear my flower scented perfume. And because that so many bee try to catch me, and so i am stinged with thousand of poisonous scay bees. It was very a bad day for now.
how about making a new one?
white cloud
white cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Coronaria Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:47 pm

One upon a time a little girl was lost inside the darkness.
Coronaria
Coronaria

Back to top Go down

Post  white cloud Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:55 am

One upon a time a little girl was lost inside the darkness. She keep walking to the deep of the darkness
white cloud
white cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Coronaria Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:21 pm

One upon a time a little girl was lost inside the darkness. She keep walking to the deep of the darkness. She don't know which way is she going, nor she can't find a way out of it.
Coronaria
Coronaria

Back to top Go down

Post  white cloud Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:00 pm

One upon a time a little girl was lost inside the darkness. She keep walking to the deep of the darkness. She don't know which way is she going, nor she can't find a way out of it. She just can cry all over time without knowing what should she do
white cloud
white cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo of Miru Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:05 am

*corrections, because onece upon a time, so...we should use past tense, I pressume?
Once upon a time a little girl was lost inside the darkness. She kept walking to the deep of the darkness. She didn't know which way was she going, nor she couldn't find a way out of it. She just could cry all over time without knowing what should she do. Then, she heard a voice, a strange voice that she never heard before in her happy world.
Echo of Miru
Echo of Miru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  phantom ciel Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:23 am

Spoiler:
phantom ciel
phantom ciel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum