Mana's Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Church of Pastalia ~ The Chroche Latel Pastalie Fan Club ME Branch ~

+3
Echo of Miru
Coronaria
奈落天魔
7 posters

Go down

Church of Pastalia ~ The Chroche Latel Pastalie Fan Club ME Branch ~ Empty Church of Pastalia ~ The Chroche Latel Pastalie Fan Club ME Branch ~

Post  奈落天魔 Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:33 am

Hehehe. The church has finally expanded and has opened up a branch here in Mana's Eternity! =D I'm sure that there will be many more branches to come especially with me in charge. Heck, I'm building a *gasp* website as we speak.

Anyway, this is the fan club for Chroche Latel Pastalie / Cloche Leythal Pastalia of Ar tonelico II fame. I'm sure that most of you know who she is but for those of you who don't well here you go you slacker. =P *is shot*

Anyone can join as long as they are a fan of Chroche / Cloche. Haters will be persecuted, fried, and fed to the Grand Bell's watch dog. Yes, we have a watch dog.

Also, you can contribute anything that you want to. It's also nice if you give a reason for joining although it's not required.

Members
奈落天魔 - Joined because he loves Chroche with all his heart and wants to support her to the very end as her Holy Knight.
Coronaria - Joined because Cloche is a very funnysweet tsun, and is a great Holy Maiden.
Desperandi - Joined because he is a fan of Cloche's hymns.
Echo of Miru - Joined because Cloche is cute.

Last edited by 奈落天魔 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated the member's list.)
奈落天魔
奈落天魔

Location : The Grand Bell Palace, right next to my dear Chroche-sama. <3

http://narakutenma.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Church of Pastalia ~ The Chroche Latel Pastalie Fan Club ME Branch ~ Empty Re: Church of Pastalia ~ The Chroche Latel Pastalie Fan Club ME Branch ~

Post  Coronaria Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:33 pm

Wow, making branches? XD
Corona will join this time, because Cloche-sama is a very funnysweet tsun, and a great maiden~ Razz
Coronaria
Coronaria

Back to top Go down

Church of Pastalia ~ The Chroche Latel Pastalie Fan Club ME Branch ~ Empty Re: Church of Pastalia ~ The Chroche Latel Pastalie Fan Club ME Branch ~

Post  奈落天魔 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:36 pm

Yes. Branches!
Added Coronaria! =D
奈落天魔
奈落天魔

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:39 am

I want to join because I'm a fan of her hymns XD *bows*

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo of Miru Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:11 pm

I'll join because Cloche is cute ^^
Echo of Miru
Echo of Miru
Admin

https://mana-eternity.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  奈落天魔 Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:06 pm

Added Des and Echo!
奈落天魔
奈落天魔

Back to top Go down

Post  Aelisera Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:22 pm

Hmmm...Lessee...I like Cloche because her kind nature.
Aelisera
Aelisera
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Diviega Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:59 am

Let me join as a knight for her, because of her kindness to children like sasha that warm the heart. Let all those who reject her be slapped with extreme prejudice!
Diviega
Diviega

Back to top Go down

Post  Aelisera Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:01 am

Seem Tenma-san don't OL for such long time...
Aelisera
Aelisera
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  veil13 Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:24 pm

Please join~ Cloche-sama is cool, I'm a big fan of her.
veil13
veil13

Back to top Go down

Post  Attiphus Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:44 pm

Cloche cheers
Let me join please~~~
She is my second reyvateil of my life drunken
Attiphus
Attiphus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down